10 Reasons to Choose
Christian Adoption Services
- Christian Adoption Services (CAS) is a non-profit agency whose mission is to display God's love to children, birth parents, and families by providing Christ-centered adoption services that have an eternal impact by growing forever families.
- CAS is licensed in the two states in which it practices-- North Dakota and Minnesota. Many out-of-state agencies advertise nationally but are not locally licensed and have to make referrals to the local agencies to do the actual work with clients.
- Our staff are professionally trained and licensed and have many years of experience working with adoption.
- CAS is an established agency, serving clients for over 30 years, previously under the name Christian Family Life Services.
- CAS seeks to treat all clients with fairness, dignity, respect, and a non-judgmental attitude.
- CAS carefully screens its adoptive homes. While we are not looking for “perfect families,” we take seriously our responsibility to place children into healthy Christian families.
- CAS has a community-based board of directors who hold us accountable to operate with financial integrity.
- CAS seeks to cultivate a “culture of life.” We do not refer for abortion, but rather work with our clients on life-affirming choices.
- Many families have chosen to return to CAS to adopt multiple times.
- CAS would welcome the opportunity to work with you!